- Camera-ready art is basically clean, crisp, sharp black lines on a white background if it is a single color logo.
- Be sure to send a file that shows the actual colors if there is more than 1 color in your cutom logo or design.
- It should not have shading, pinholes or dust specs that you do not want to reproduce on the shirt.
- Keep in mind that if it's in the art, it will be printed on the shirt.
- Send a file depicting your custom logo on the background color that your tshirt will be showing where on the tshirt the logo will be printed. (Left Chest, Back, Sleeve).
- Artwork generated from a computer should be in a Tiff, JPG, CDR, EPS, AI or PDF file of 200 dpi or greater.
- Use standard fonts that are easy to read.
- Always print your artwork prior to sending the file on the largest size paper that you can print to check that the print does not break apart into jagged lines. The image cannot be viewed on the monitor, it must be printed for this final check before sending it to us.
- Email your artwork to us at email@example.com For files over 3MB that you cannot send via regular email go to:
- http://firstname.lastname@example.org which will send us your files for free.
- If you are unable to send electronically, include the artwork unfolded in an envelope marked "photos - do not bend" and mail it to us.
Important! When sending Express Mail, please check off "no signature required".
When mailing, artwork should be protected between two pieces of cardboard.